21 Ocak 2015 Çarşamba

VIDEO TASK




A.Fill in the blanks with correct tenses.


I was only a kid when I ............ (leave)Earth.4

Our Earth ...........(face) an unstopable treat.

We ..................(not/stand by) as evil wipes out billions of life.

I had no idea what the universe ...........(not/store) for me.


B.Identfy the types of the sentences.


You guys are our last chance.

Why would you risk your life for this?

By now, life is giving us a chance.

If we don't protect the galaxy, who will?



C.Determine if the verbs in following sentences are  TRANSITIVE OR INTRANSITIVE


We will follow it.

This is gonna hurt.

I have a plan.

Evil wipes out billions of life.


Answer Key

A.

1.left

2.is facing

3.will not stand by

4.had not store.

B.

1. Declarative sentence

2.Interrogative sentence

3. Declarative sentence

4.Interrogative sentence


C.

1.Transitive

2.Intransitive

3.Transitive

4.Transitive

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder