19 Ocak 2015 Pazartesi

REFLECTION TASK 1A

Hi everyone,

Let me talk about myself. I am Eylül and I am first grade student. I have one brother who is 14 years old and one sister who is 15 years old. My father and mother are teacher in Kayseri which I come from. Last year I was at preparatory school. At the beggining of this semester I had hard times to get used to department because it was like a school with a ghost. Preparatory school was so crowded but our department is so quiet.

When I was at high school I chose language education because of the quality of language education of our school. However, the last year of our high school our teacher changed and the new teacher affected everybody in the class in a bad way. He contributed nothing to us and he handicapped our motivation. I hated English at these times and he affected my friends' and my success badly.

At the end of the high school we had graduation party and everybody joined it. It was our last memory but we had fun.
                                                       FRIENDS OF MINE
                                              THE MOST FRİENDLY TEACHER EVER:)

OUR LOVELY TEACHER 

Another thing I want to talk about is what happened at preparation school. I has some problems last year about lessons because I believe in myself at grammar and reading but not at lstening and speaking. I had hard times when my teacher asked me questions in class. I always wanted to speak fluently and with non-mistake but this idea slowed me down. My friends spoke with mistakes but I understood that it does no matter when you speak. Listening is still problematic for me:) but  I think  it is better than last year. English is always difficult for me. However, I like it since I came METU because the way I learn English is so different here. I feel lucky to be here because of environment,friends and teachers.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder